Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Work is getting a little busier again today thank god, I've been so bored the last few days. It's not the most exciting of jobs, but the people are ok and at the end of the day, it's money!
I went to my first spinning cycle class last night...I was asking the girl on the bike next to me about the class and she said you've picked the hardest class, it's a real killer, which didn't really make me feel excited about doing it, so when the class started up I was knackered and out of breath after the first 5 mins, I'm suprised, but I managed the whole 45 mins, obviously I didn't put the resistance up on the bike too much, but it was still really hard, but I felt great afterwards (although very shaky). I got home and Satomi (housemate) had cooked us some Japanese food, it was called Okonomiyaki (like a pancake with vegetables and some sauce) I was a bit wary at first, but it was lovely and I ended up having seconds!! I said to her don't expect me to cook for you though, unless you don't mind baked potatoes and veg ;o)
I was up at 6.15 this morning to go to the gym and do another class, it was the Body combat class today, it wasn't as good as the Tai Bo class I used to do in Germany, but it was still a good workout. I'm going to try and do my gym in the mornings now, then it leaves me the evenings free. Actually I have been in agony this afternoon with my sciatica (god I sound like an old woman!) it just seems worse than normal today. I'm not sure what's causing it cos it's only really started up again since I've been working (I tend not to sit straight at work) and since I've been exercising. But it could have something to do with going to the gym and exercising like a maniac twice in 12 hours!!
I'm just off out to meet someone that worked where Sue (Grants wife) used to work. Sue sent me a mail saying that this girl was here from UK and didn't know anyone so would I like to contact her, she's actually called Sue too. So we're just going to go out for a coffee this evening.

No comments: