Monday, April 04, 2005

I've just done my first days work since just before Christmas and I'm exhausted! Well it was only 5 hours, but who's counting!! I was phoning up the agencies this morning, and one of them phoned me back with this job. It is working for Austrade, which is a part of the Australian Government, they have a big launch on Thursday night to do with the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth games, and they needed someone to help with getting the promotional items organised. It was pretty boring work mind, basically I just had to count all the gear in the boxes like a stocktake and write up my findings, it was quite a manual job as I had to lift all these boxes to get to the next ones! It's only 2 days work, but tomorrow I will be on the phone following up on which people will attend the event, so hopefully it'll be a bit more interesting. The girls there were really nice and friendly so it wasn't a bad day, and the pay was pretty good which is most important!!
oh and it's been raining again all day...this weather is very strange!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wohhhhhhhhooooooooooooo

back to work then...

You skiver! Dont work too hard!