Sunday, April 17, 2005

I saw the worst film last night, it was called Guess Who, I do not recommend it at all, actually I left before it had even finished... it was that bad! I met up with Todd and his friend after that, I didn't get out until 11pm, but I made up for lost time and had a great evening. We actually went to the same club that I was in last Friday (the one I couldn't remember!) it all started coming back to me after I saw it again!! We were drinking and dancing until about 4am so I'm knackered today, we had such good fun though so it was worth it. My landlord decided to do the hoovering at 9 this morning....aarghhh!!
I went to meet Dave at his flat this afternoon and then we had a nice walk to Woolloomooloo (yes that is spelt right) Bay. We were going to walk through the botanical gardens, but we decided to get some food and a glass of wine instead as I was starving. We had a nice fun afternoon, I was going to use a payphone to phone Mum up, but he kindly said I could use his phone as he was going out, so I've just had a nice long chat with Mum. I'm off back to the flat in a bit and going to watch some TV and relax, ready for work tomorrow!

No comments: