Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I have now been away for nearly 11 weeks, I can't believe how quickly it's gone, I'm having such a fantastic time, thats probably why! Sometimes I still think wow, I'm really here, it's like a big dream. I'm really trying to see as much as I can...but there's so much here! I've started to plan my east coast trip, looking at my Lonely Planet guide to see where I fancy going.....it turns out I want to go everywhere...arghh!!
I'm really chuffed, Mum has booked her ticket to come over and see me ;o) She's not coming until December, so it's still ages away, and I'm not going to wish away the time, but I'm already really looking to seeing her. We'll stay here a couple of weeks and then head off to New Zealand at the beginnning of January, after a nice Christmas and New Year here.

No comments: