Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Nothing much to tell since Sunday really. I made it to the gym last night and did a pilates class which I really enjoyed, then I went again tonight to a step class, but I didn't realise it was going to be advanced....how hard!! the choreography was just too much for me so I bailed out half way through (along with 4 other people I might add!) and went on the bicycles.
My flatmate Satomi has now moved in, she has very strange working hours, so my sleeping pattern isn't getting better at all, it's starting to really frustrate me now....I know you all think I'm moaning, but I need my sleep! I've got him upstairs in the morning, and Satomi late at night...or really early, I can't win!! anyway, enough of my whinging again...thats about all I've got to say tonight....until next time...

No comments: