Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It was really tough getting up at 7.30 to go to work this morning, I've been a lady of leisure for so long, I've forgotten what real life is about!! What another boring day, it was a bit different than yesterday, but not much better....I had a list of about 300 people to phone asking all of them the same thing, whether they were coming to the launch on Thursday night, half of them I couldn't get hold of, and half of them said they weren't coming. My neck is aching from being in the same position all day....and I was sick of hearing my own voice, I couldn't wait to get off the bloomin phone! I definitely could not do a telesales job. I forgot to say yesterday, the building I'm working at is really cool, we're on the 23rd floor and it's got the best view of Sydney harbour. I have to go back tomorrow too to finish off the phone calls, great, I can't wait!!
I'm settling into my new home now, my landlord says the television guy should come to sort out the ariel on Thursday which I can't wait for...I had to buy 2 books yesterday to give me something to do at night, mind you saying that, the last 2 days I haven't really had much time to do anything, even go to the gym. Also, he interviewed a Japanese lady to move into the other room and she's coming round tomorrow evening so I can meet her, I hope she's my age and we get on ok.
I've just been to my normal internet cafe and the computers are not working, so he sent me down the road...this one is so much cheaper, I think I'll come here from now on (having to watch every penny!)....they're going to regret telling people to come here.

1 comment:

jane said...

vikki,
i surf by your bloge very day to see what you are up to! we miss you very much....your great smile and sense of humor. start saving to come to america!

x
jane