Sunday, April 03, 2005

I finally got to Bondi beach today, wahey!! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this weekend, so I thought I'd make the most of it. The beach actually wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but it looked great and it was good to be able to watch all the surfers. I got down there pretty early and it wasn't so busy then, but later on it started to get really packed. At one point I decided to go in the water, but it wasn't as inviting as it looked....it was absolutely freezing, I only got as far as my knees! I started to get a bit restless after a few hours, so I bought an ice cream and had a walk around, it's a really cool place and there are loads of bars and restaurants around, I guess it would be good to go there in the evening. It's really handy to get there from my new home too, it's only 25 mins on the bus....but I guess I'll have to wait until the summer now.

No comments: