Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Work actually hasn't been too bad the last couple of days, I'm settling in well now, and I've been given a variety of stuff to do. They gave me the details of the project I've got to support yesterday, it's to do with the Teacher Quality Awards for New South Wales, it's going to keep me really busy which is great news!! The women there make me laugh (it's female dominated) they're always disagreeing with each other....and the team assistant is a bit of a dragon, makes me realise how lucky my team were at HP to have me as their assistant!!! ;o) I got my first pay packet today, wohooo!! I can pay 2 weeks rent with it just for working 2.5 days, so I'm well chuffed with that...it makes it all worthwhile!
I managed to catch up with my washing last night, I was running out of clothes....mind you saying that there was another reason for that.... I'd been accidently putting some of my washing in my rubbish bag instead of my laundry bag, luckily I looked in the bag just before I threw it out ..I guess I shouldn't leave the bags close together (or I should buy a little bin)
I only just found out that they were filming for the new Superman film at the main train station here over the last weekend, apparently they shut it all down (which is a bit like shutting down Marienplatz) I can't believe I missed it, I could have been an extra or something! Not sure who is playing Superman though.
I went to the gym last night, it was awful, I've never seen somewhere so busy, there weren't even any lockers left in the changing rooms, and it was only 5.30pm, I had to wait for 10 mins, then it was a 20 mins limit on the CV machines, and you couldn't get on the weight machines for love nor money, I'm starting to regret joining now as thats really the only time I can go...unless I do this boot camp of course! I also had time to watch a bit of TV, I saw the OC which I haven't seen for ages....cool ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superman Returns...

Release Summer 2006

Credited cast:
Brandon Routh .... Clark Kent/Superman
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Stephan Bender .... Clark Kent at 15
Kate Bosworth .... Lois Lane
Marlon Brando .... Jor-El (archive footage)
Sam Huntington .... Jimmy Olsen
James Karen .... Ben Hubbard
Frank Langella .... Perry White
James Marsden .... Richard White
Noel Neill
Kal Penn .... Stanford
Parker Posey .... Kitty Koslowski
Eva Marie Saint .... Martha Kent
Kevin Spacey .... Lex Luthor


There it is...