Sunday, May 01, 2005

I had another great night last night, Sue and I were going to go to some bars in the city but I had a text from Todd in the morning asking if I wanted to go to a party in Bondi, so we went there instead. It was really cool party, the guy whose party it was was Italian, he had a really cool flat and loads of people were there, he even had a dj, so we ended up dancing the night away again! Afterwards Sue and I got a taxi back to the city and had another couple of drinks in the pub around the corner from mine so it was quite a late night, had a brilliant laugh though ;o)
Yesterday daytime I went for a drive with Marie, we drove to Bondi and past all the beaches including Bronte (thats where the shark attack was the other week!) and Coogee, I'm definitely going to have to go back there and take a proper look. We sat on Coogee beach for a while, I really like it there. Marie wants to go to Melbourne at some point, so maybe we will do that in the near future. I'm aching a bit today, I did another new class yesterday morning, was at the gym for a 9.30 body pump class, it involves using a weight bar, I really enjoyed that one although it was hard work, I think I'm gonna do pilates tomorrow.

No comments: