Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Had a great evening last night. I met Dave after work and we went down to the TV studios to meet Simon. The Foo Fighters were on at 6.30, so we had a quick drink while we were waiting. They were actually doing a live TV show for one of the cable channels, it was absolutely packed and the atmosphere was really mad. I was actually surprised I knew a lot more of their songs than I realised. They played for about 40 mins, not bad for a free gig! So when that finished we jumped in the car and drove to Dave’s for his home-made pizza, which I must say was really yummy. I tried artichoke hearts for the first time, and they are really nice, actually the guys were really shocked that there were so many foods I have never tried, I’m hoping to get an invite again for their asparagus which is supposed to be great!
After all that pizza I needed some exercise, so this morning I set my alarm to go to cycling, but after last week I really couldn’t face it, so I went back to sleep for a while and then went for a run instead. I had another awe inspiring moment when I was running by the water with the view of the Opera House and Harbour bridge with the sun coming up, (sorry I’ve probably repeated myself from previous times, but it never gets any less spectacular!)
Busy week this week, off out with Sue tonight, then I’m going to Grant and Sue’s on Thursday, then it’s Hunter Valley on Saturday…I’m counting down the days!! It doesn’t get any better than this ;o) (as you’ve probably guessed, I’ve got over my down phase!)

1 comment:

jane said...

vikki,
the view sounds great and i am glad you are over your down phase. i think you will find that you get them less and less.
enjoy!
x
jane