Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Last night I had my first nights sleep since I’ve been living in the city without getting woken up by anyone in the morning. Satomi wasn’t working (she got fired yesterday bless her, cos her ‘Engrish’ wasn’t very good) and my landlord is away…bliss!
I’ve just been told I have to spend the whole day with the Dragon tomorrow on a training course…I’m really scared! She’s just told me off cos I didn’t tape over a tiny hole in a box I was sending out, and that the writing on the label wasn’t big enough…even though it covered the whole size of the box! Wish me luck!
Just off to the gym now, made the mistake of going home first, I didn't want to leave the house again, it's miserable. I think I got too used to the sunshine, I've acclimatised too well...brrrrr!!
Back again, I was just about to go and I've just read some sad news that Kylie has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, poor woman. She's cancelled the Australian part of her tour, what a shame, I was really looking forward to that on Saturday :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vik,

nice you phoned in the weekend. Chris was very pleased. Shame you don´t have a phone at home that we could phone you too. Anyway, have to go now. Dinner is ready - lovely chicken pomodoro.
Take care. Martina and Chris xx

Anonymous said...

She has actually postponed her tour. So you can still see her at some point. Hope she gets well soom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vikki, glad you are having a good time, i'm really jealous. You have seen some wonderful sights, I'm really pleased that things are going to plan. Your mum called me last night, it was lovely to hear from her again, time flies by. I gave her the update on your grandad, he's plodding along, just waiting to hear from his insurers, as he has to have another op, just to remove a hot spot off his bladder. Sal went to see him Feb, and he was quite fit considering. I shall keep you informed. Shelley and Rachel have only got 9 & 10 weeks left before the new arrivals, Brooke has had another op on her leg, so things are pretty hectic at the moment. Jane sends her lover to you, i will keep in touch. Keep on enjoying yourself. Loads of love Lynn. xx

jane said...

miserable weather? you should have been in munich yesterday --- utterly horrid!

we miss you,
love
jane and chris

ps headed off to south of france tomorrow!