Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sue and I went to see the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy last night. We both really enjoyed it, it was a bit silly, but I like that kind of thing. Very easy watching. As you know the plan was to have a quiet weekend, but after the cinema we made the fatal mistake of going to the pub 'just for one', yes those famous words, and I don't think I got home until 4am!! Had a really fun night, we met a group of people literally before we'd even ordered our drinks, so we ended up having a laugh and a dance with them.
I've just got back from meeting Gavins work colleague Ellen and her friend, they are only in Sydney for a couple of days, unfortunately they didn't pick the right time weatherwise. We just met and had something to eat, they were both very nice, we had a talk about India and all my travels, Ellen want's to see some more of the world too. They've got tickets for a show at the Opera house, they asked me to go with them, but unfortunately it was fully booked when I tried to get a ticket, last week, oh well, Star Wars is on the TV tonight!

No comments: