Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Well, so far it's been a pretty uneventful week. I've been to the gym lots, but that's about it. Actually I was looking forward to finishing work tonight and doing nothing, typical though, I got asked to stay behind to help prepare for a meeting tomorrow, and all those times I've had nothing to do there! It was quite funny, I feel like a real computer techie working there, and that's saying something as I'm pretty hopeless.... they have no clue at all, I keep getting asked really easy things, that they have no idea about, makes me feel good that I know the answers anyway!!
It's been quite noisy at home the last couple of days, they are pulling down some trees in one of the neighbours backyards. The other night I woke up early and found that Satomi had left the front door wide open...luckily there is another iron bar door in front of it which was locked, but still any animal could have got in, or a very thin person. I was waiting outside my room for a while cos I thought I heard some heavy breathing, maybe I was just imagining it, but I was so glad I had a key on my bedroom door! That's the second time she's done that.
Sue is popping round later, I'm looking forward to hearing her news, she hooked up with a guy at the party on Saturday and they went out last night!

No comments: