Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Remind me not to do a cycling class in the morning again, it's so much harder than going in the evening (if that’s possible), I don’t know where I found the energy from this morning. It was a shame that that class is in the morning, cos the teacher was really good and the music was great, mind you, that’s probably why I managed to keep going! I feel good now, just a bit sleepy.
The house is back to being a mad-house, my landlord got back from his 2 week holiday last night, and now I’ve forgotten what it was ever like to have any peace and quiet. He has his Italian friend staying now, who I think must be deaf cos she’s really shouting all the time. Also, Satomi has started getting up whenever I’m up, this is a bit annoying as she doesn’t need to cos she doesn’t start work till later and she just gets in my way and always wants to chat which makes me late (as you can probably guess I’m not a morning person!)
It’s supposed to be 23degrees today, but I think they were lying, it’s really cold out, especially when I went to the gym at 6.30am, freezing!
I’m really sucked into Big Brother now, I don’t know how it happened! I’m really enjoying it, which I never thought I would…imagine watching 14 people you’ve never heard of living in a house together! Trouble is it always conflicts with another show that I’m into called My Restaurant Rules. 6 couples are given a property which they have to open up as a restaurant, then they have to battle it out for 10 weeks to make it the best restaurant in the competition… and whoever wins at the end wins their restaurant. The final is on Sunday between Sydney and Adelaide (actually we saw the restaurant on Saturday in Manly, big queues outside as you can’t reserve tables) Yes, I have turned into a TV addict, well I haven’t really watched TV for the past 5 years, as living in Germany I didn’t have Sky and I never really bothered with local TV, so I guess I’m just happy I can watch it again ;o) (actually, I’m not that bad really, there are only a couple of shows I watch….too busy for any more)

No comments: