Thursday, May 12, 2005

Well, it’s no wonder that we are getting animals in the house, Satomi left the front door wide open again this morning! I saw that the rat had eaten some of the poison that we’d left out, so hopefully it will be able to get out the house before it kicks in.
The weather has taken a turn for the worse, it's just started raining and it’s forecast to be like this for the next few days, I’ll probably go and use my aquarium ticket on Saturday if that's the case. The friend that asked me to go out on Friday night texted me last night to see if I just wanted to go round hers to watch DVDs instead, so that'll save a bit of money.
I have been pretty bored at work, I am getting jobs here and there, and I’m really trying to drag them out, but even that doesn’t help always and I still end up sitting here half the time doing nothing. The assistant here makes me laugh (the dragon) she refuses to do jobs people give her, and then she bosses everyone around and tells them what to do (and they put up with it…. mind you, they’re probably to scared to object) She told me earlier I couldn’t go to a meeting cos I had to man the phones, aargh!! never mind, only another 6 weeks to go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely.. your flat mate sounds like a right divvy..! How can you forget to shut the door.. was she born in a barn? Rat-tastic!

laters