Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nothing much to tell this week, it's been good in a way not working, as it's given me the chance to catch up on things, but I'm sure I'll get bored soon. A few of us went out for a trivia night at the local RSL club on Tuesday night. That was good fun, we actually did quite well between us, we came 4th out of 7. The funniest was when we had to write down an answer and then run up to the quiz master with it for a free drinks voucher....Linn and I both tried to run up, I ended up tripping over her and headbutting the guys chest, very amusing! He thought it was most funny!
I've been watching a few dvd's in the daytime, I'm going to go down the beach for a swim in a bit as it's still really hot here...I really am counting down the days until it gets cooler!

No comments: