Monday, March 27, 2006

I had a nice weekend. I went over to Manly on Friday evening to visit Sue, I hadn't been to her flat yet, so we thought it was about time! We had a few snacks first, then we got all dolled up to go out, but we'd walked out the door and it just started tipping it down with rain and we still had to walk 10 mins into Manly...so we made the split decision to just go back to her flat and share a bottle of wine. Actually I'm getting to the stage where I prefer to stay in with friends, at least you can talk properly (god, I do sound old don't I!!). Next day after breakfast we took a walk down to the beach and talked for a few hours, before I had to get the ferry back. As always, I had a really nice time.
Saturday night, Jason and I met Linn and Martin at the pub, we had a few drinks and a catch up together which was nice. Yesterday was a very lazy day, we just chilled out and watched lots of films on the TV.

No comments: