Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have been off work for the last couple of days. I started to have trouble breathing on Monday night because of all the yucky stuff that had travelled down to my chest, I had a bit of a panic about it at one point! Anyway, I went back to the docs on Tuesday and he said I had a chest infection, my airways were affected too, so he gave me a puffer and signed me off work for 2 days..... the puffer helped a lot. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm a lot better, hopefully it will all clear out in the next couple of days.
I've just been catching up on my emails, I can't believe how many of my friends are now pregnant, have just had babies, or are due over the next couple of months!! It must be something in the air. I'm really happy for them all, it's such an exciting time ;o)

No comments: