Thursday, June 08, 2006

We had another busy day yesterday, I was up early to go and get my hair cut, then Jason and I went into Bournemouth. I had an appointment to get my colour done too, so Jason just had a look around Bournemouth while I was at the hairdressers. I managed to get a little bit of shopping done too, but I have to be careful with my money, so I had to hold back a bit unfortunately!
We met up with Sarah and Ady last night at one of our old local bars. It was really great to see them again. Sarah was a bit crafty, after we'd been there 10 minutes, the rest of the girls all came out from hiding to surprise me, and then came their husbands and boyfriends! It was so nice to catch up with them all, it was a great night. We had a bit of dinner and some drinks and a gossip. I've found out that a lot of my friends who I'd lost touch with had had babies and some were getting married. I also met my friend Hayley who I used to hang around with years ago, she said it was really bizarre as she'd just thought of me earlier that day, and then I go walking into the pub!! She tells me that one of my old best mates from school has had a baby too. It makes me sad that I've lost touch with so many people since school, I'm not sure quite how it happened, it's a real shame :-( Anyway, it was a nice night.
I'm going to take Jason to the beach today, we're still having lovely weather so we're going to make the most of it...besides I want to get a tan, eveyone keeps saying I'm not brown, but they're forgetting it's winter in Australia now!

No comments: