Thursday, June 01, 2006

Our holiday is nearly here, we're flying tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited, but also really nervous about such a long flight, we have 3 flights altogether, so it's going to be a long, long journey. We have some crossword books and cards and there will hopefully be lots of films to watch. I'm a bit disappointed tho as we only have a 20kg baggage allowance, which doesn't give me a lot of scope for bringing things back from UK, oh well, I'll have to figure out something!
We had our visas put in our passports today, so I finally believe it's happened. I did have butterflies when we were at the office tho, I thought they were going to find something wrong and not give them to us!!

1 comment:

Planty said...

looking forward to seeing you soon... have a great trip! x Laters