Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've got a bit of a cold this week, it's been a while since I had one, so I'm not complaining too much...it's just mucking up my exercise regime (that I still haven't really started!)
I finish work tomorrow, it's really really quiet now, so I'm quite relieved that I don't have to try and look busy anymore! I went for an interview today at Energy Australia, I start there on Wednesday for 3 weeks which is great, the job sounds really boring, lots of filing involved..but my agent, bless him, has given me a really good rate so I can't moan!
Oh, I forgot about Valentines day, we had a really nice evening, Jason took me to the local Mexican restaurant, we had a lovely bottle of wine and the most fattening dinner you could imagine, it must have had a days worth of calories in it....loads of cheese, guacamole, sour cream etc, it was lovely though, but afterwards I couldn't even bring myself to eat the chocolates he'd bought me!!

No comments: