Monday, February 13, 2006

Had another nice weekend, the weather has been really great. Saturday night we met up with Rachel, Stu and Mike to watch the rugby...not that I was really interested, but I went to be sociable. After the game we went to another couple of bars, but it was a pretty early night. Yesterday Jason and I went snorkelling at Gordons Bay, it was quite funny as I'm really useless with getting myself ready in all my gear, but about half an hour later when I'd sorted myself out, we finally got in the water. It was a bit chilly, but we soon got used to it. The water was quite clear, we saw a few fish, but it wasn't as good as up in Queensland. I did enjoy it, I just need to get a bit more confidence in the water, I felt a bit of an idiot with my polystyrene noodle to keep me afloat!! It gave me a bit of reaassurance tho as it was pretty deep!! That was about it for the weekend, I'm trying desperately to save some money, so my blog will probably be really boring for the next months!!

No comments: