Monday, January 30, 2006

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog a bit since I've been back, I've just been trying to catch up on emails and stuff, and not having my own PC at work, I can't do it in work time (which has been known!!) So, this is just a quick one!!
Had a good weekend, it was Jason's birthday on Saturday, so we went to the beach in the day, and then about 20 of us went out for a Thai meal in the evening. It was a good night, but far too much wine was drunk!
Yesterday we went to the shopping mall as it was extremely hot outside, and sometimes it's best just to get in the air conditioned malls. After that we went to see the film Munich. I was really excited about seeing this, I'd seen a documentary about the hostage situation a few years ago, and thought that the film would be about this....also I thought I'd see some familiar sights, but no, it wasn't like that at all, it was about tracking down and killing the terrorists after it happened, so there was only a few minutes of the hostage situation....and it was a pretty gruesome film too...oh well, you have to try these things!!

No comments: