Friday, January 27, 2006

I just wanted to say, thanks for all your well wishes about our engagement, it really made us happy ;o)
I finished my first week back at work today, it's been pretty uneventful, it's a bit better than it was on Monday, but I still don't have my own desk, so it's a bit frustrating.
We had a day off yesterday for Australia Day. Jason and I went down to Darling Harbour and Hyde Park so see what was on, we didn't stay long though as we had to get over to Sue and Grants for dinner. We had a great evening there, it's never a dull moment! Also Aunty Betty and Uncle Derek were over from New Zealand (we just stayed with them last week) so it was nice to see them again. At about 9pm we took them to watch the fireworks, I'm glad we went cos they were really good. Am feeling a bit tired today, but I'm not going out tonight, so I can have an early night.

No comments: