Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have some big belated news from New Years Eve....my boyfriend, Jason and I got engaged, he proposed at midnight when the fireworks were going off…..I was very shocked I can tell you, but really happy, it still hasn’t really sunk in yet. I have only just announced it now as I've been on holiday and wanted to try and tell all my family and close friends before I wrote it on here. I’m really sorry if I haven’t told you personally, but I guess this way I don't miss anyone out!!

3 comments:

Planty said...

Wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy. Congratulations...

jane said...

vikki,

i knew this adventure would be great for you! i am so happy!!!!
he's a LUCKY man!

where are you going to live?

love
jane

Anonymous said...

Vikki

COngratulations sweetie!!!!!!!!! Chris just directed me to the blog so I could read this. Excellent stuff! Are you staying in paradise then?

Love, Jen and Paul