Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've just upgraded my blogsite, let's hope I can still use it and I don't accidently delete this!
Had a great weekend, we had the day off on Friday for Australia day so we had a long one. On Friday I had to give Jason his birthday suprise...tickets to the Killers concert that night. It was so funny, he was so shocked, but really pleased and happy, I'm so glad I bought them for us. I've had them for months and had been dying to tell him about them! We had a great time at the concert, the band were great. We met up with a colleague of Jason's and his wife, they were really nice and we all had a good laugh. After that we met up with a few of the gang in Coogee for a drink (my first glass of wine in a month!) It was so nice to have some wine, I really missed it! Saturday we didn't do too much, but in the evening we went to the city for some dinner. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant, and then to a dodgy 80s club called Retro. It was great to listen to all the music from my teens again..I love it.
Sunday was Jason's birthday so I made him breakfast in bed, then he opened his presents. I bought him a nice shirt, a book about wine and some boardies. In the afternoon, he went for his Swedish god massage with the voucher I'd bought him for Christmas, so he had a pretty good day! At about 4pm we walked down to Coogee to meet everyone, we had a nice evening. I love Sunday nights as they are a lot less full on, everyone's more chilled out.
Back to the gym yesterday morning, and then work which is really busy again, getting a bit stressed again, too much to do! We've just had a game of badminton with Linn and Martin. I really enjoyed it, it's much better playing doubles, and we are all the same level which is good. We won 2 games each. I think we will make it a regular occurance!
Have a really busy week again, tomorrow I have a meditation course, then Thursday I'm trying on a wedding dress (one that I'd tried on before and they have ordered in for me to try again as I really liked it) Sue is coming with me, then we will meet her friend for a drink. Then Friday I've got no choice but to go out with my colleagues at work, they have kept asking me over the last few weeks, but cos I've been on a detox I've made excuses not to go... I have no excuses now! it'll be fun though, they are really nice. Then Saturday, Sue and I are going to a wedding expo. I'm not going to see Jason much over the next few days am I!!

No comments: