Monday, January 15, 2007

Another quiet week last week, we had Sean around for dinner last Tuesday, he brought around his dvd of the Catherine Tate show. We've never heard of it before, but Sean keeps raving about it. It's actually really funny it's a bit like Little Britain except it's just one woman, (you probably have seen it) she's really talented, and does the best regional accents, we love it, we've got series 2 to watch now!! Thursday we went our for dinner with Rach, Stu and Sean, which was nice.
Saturday I met up with Sue to go wedding dress shopping...unfortunately I didn't realise you have to book an appointment if you want to try anything on, so we didn't have much luck. I mean, it is ok as there is no hurry, I just wanted to get some ideas, but still I was really looking forward to it! Never mind, I'll probably book some appointments for when Mum is over (in 7 weeks!) it'll be the only chance we get to go together, so it'll be nice to wait until then...mind you, I'll probably drive Mum crazy dragging her to all the different shops! After a bit of shopping and a drink (non alcoholic!) we went and met our friends for Jazz in the Domain. It was absolutely heaving, I didn't realise how busy it would get. Apparently there was 100,000 people there! Luckily Linn etc managed to find something for us. We had a nice picnic there whilst chilling out and listening to the music it was really nice. Jason had cooked up some nice treats too....I tell you, he's getting great in the kitchen, I really do get spoilt! It was a really nice evening, we left about 11 and were home for midnight. It was my second alcohol free weekend and I feel great for it. Sunday I was up at 9.30 (which is early for me!) and I went for a run, and then a swim to cool down as it was quite hot already. Then in the afternoon, Jason and I drove down to Coogee, parked the car and did the Coogee to Maroubra coastal walk. It was a really nice walk, there are loads of amazing houses to look at on the way, those people must have so much money. It took us about an hour each way, by the time we'd finished walking up the steep hill on the way back, we were shattered and very hot. But the day was really nice, I'm really into the healthy way of life at the moment, I went to the gym this morning too! hopefully I can lose my Christmas weight, not that there's that much, but I have to get my wedding body together!!

No comments: