Monday, January 08, 2007

I spoke with my brother last week and he told me the sex of their baby, Martina had just had her scan and they managed to find out. Unfortunately I can't say what sex it is, as Mum decided she doesn't want to know, so sorry! It's all very exciting!!
Had a pretty quiet weekend which was nice...and needed! I've been on a detox since New years eve, trying to get rid of those nasty toxins in my body. I'm aiming for at least another week, maybe 2. We went to see James Bond on Friday night, we really enjoyed it, I don't normally like James Bond films as they are sexist garbage, but Chris assured me that it wasn't like that, so I thought I'd give it a go. And it turns out it was very good.
Saturday was just a shopping day, and Sunday we went for a walk from Clovelly beach to Bronte, but we had to make our way back earlier than planned as it started to rain, which is quite a common event lately!
I forgot to say before, I'm quite pleased with myself this new year, it's been 5 years since I quite smoking ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Detox.. since NYE?? Surely you mean NY day?? doh!
Anyway.. all good news.. speak soon! ciao.x

Planty said...

well done on the no smoking thing... 5 years.. time flies