Monday, December 11, 2006

Had the most amazing time at Robbie last night, he was really on top form. I think it was probably the best time I've seen him (I've seen him 5 times) even Jason loved it, and he really doesn't like Robbie at all!! I saw him bopping around and singing along, it was really funny...I keep taking the mickey now!! The set was really good, loads of fireworks and flames and lights. We were quite far back though, so I did struggle to see a lot, even the screens were quite hard to see at some points...but I didn't let it stop me going mad...I was screaming and allsorts...haha!
This is my first night in in 4 nights, last week was really busy. Thursday night I went to a customer of ours Christmas party, it was at a lovely location with a great view of the harbour. Friday it was Jason's works do which was ok, but it was mostly men. Saturday we went to the chiropractors to look at our x-rays. I couldn't believe mine, my spine really does curve to the left it was quite freaky looking at it. The chiro said it was pretty bad and it would take a few months to fix it. Anyway, Jason needed a bit of treatment too because of his back accident the other week, so he decided to start straight away, I stayed in the room to see what it was all about....but not for long, I started to feel really queezy when he was cracking Jasons neck so I had to leave the room! I've been speaking to some people and I think I will get a second opinion, and maybe not a chiropractor...I'm such a wuss, I don't think I could do it!
So after that we picked up my Christmas present from Jason (not telling you what it is yet!!) Then we went to Sue and Rogers for a dinner party in the evening. Yesterday it was shopping and then to see Robbie ;o)
Here are some pics...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: