Monday, May 01, 2006

I managed to get to the cinema a couple of times last week which held the boredom at bay a little! Saturday night, Jason and I went to Gemma and Garry's for a bbq. Jason used to work with Gemma, and I met them at the races last year, we've been trying to meet up for ages, but only just got a chance this weekend. Had a really nice evening, Gemma cooked some really nice food, she went to a lot of effort. The only thing that ruined it was all the guys just had to watch the football...I don't know, I just don't understand it!
Yesterday I was a bit worse for wear...I didn't realise I'd drunk so much. I managed to get myself out of bed and we went to the Kings Cross Food and Wine fair. I had a few sips of wine which made me feel so much better. Later on, Curly, Rachel and Linn turned up and we had a catch up with them, then I just had to go home as I was really tired. We watched the Whale Rider when we got home, it's a story about the Maori in New Zealand, it was quite a good film.

No comments: