Monday, May 22, 2006

We went to see the Da Vinci Code last Thursday, we really enjoyed it, although the reviews weren't the best.
Friday night we went out with a few friends. Paul had just returned from China, so we caught up with him. We just went out for a meal and a few drinks. Saturday Jason and I went for a drive to some of the posh parts of Sydney, we had some chips at Watsons bay (not normally part of my diet!). We took a diversion to Bondi shopping mall, they have a couple of pet shops there, and we always check them out when we're passing. They always have really cute puppies there, most of them are those designer dogs, like laboradoodles and cockerpoodles!! This week we saw the cutest yet, beagliers (cross between a beagle and a king charles cavalier) I just wanted to take them both home with me, they were the loveliest dogs I've seen. I've got this thing about pets at the moment, it must be because I'm a bit lonely what with not working. There's a really sweet friendly cat downstairs that I'm quite attached to (this is very strange tho as I don't really like cats...they scare me a bit) like I said, I must be very lonely!!
I just realised, it was 6 years ago yesterday that I moved to Munich....wow, it seems like a lifetime ago, and I still haven't stopped travelling!!
Anyway, I'm just off to buy our travel insurance now....only 11 days to go ;o)

No comments: