Thursday, June 09, 2005

Well, another month has passed me by, it’s now been 4 months since I left UK, where does the time go??!
I gave up my room on Monday, so I'll be moving out beginning of July…and just as I was starting to feel settled! I’m must admit, I’m a bit nervous about heading off travelling on my own again, I’ve just got used to having lots of friends here in Sydney, but I’ve done it before, so I’m sure it’ll be fine, and as I’ll be staying in hostels this time, I’m sure I’ll meet people in no time. I’m definitely not going to fit everything in my rucksack tho, I’ve accumulated so much since I’ve been here, luckily I can leave my spare bits at Sue and Grant’s.
I’ve been busy trying to plan my route back to Sydney from Cairns, I’ve got so many different leaflets and magazines to get my ideas from, I could start up my own backpacking travel agency! I’m sooo excited though, I can’t wait to see more of Oz....that weekend away has really given me the taste for travelling again.

1 comment:

jane said...

vikki,
it was great "chatting" with you today! i enjoyed getting to know you in munich, and feel i am getting to know you better all the time through your blog. you're a super person, full of good cheer and optimism! thanks for sharing this all with us.
jane