Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I've been feeling a bit poorly the last couple of days, but I managed to drag myself into work...well, otherwise I won't get paid! I don't think the airconditioning helps, once one person gets ill, then everyone does. It's been quite busy as we've been preparing to move desks, I got my PC etc moved today and it wasn't too painful, the easiest office move I've ever done, and I didn't have to organise it either which is what I've been used to. I'm now sat opposite the Dragon, luckily for me!! actually, she is ok, she still moans all the time, but I just think it's funny now!
I booked my flight to Cairns today, wohooo, another holiday to look forward to, can't wait. I think I'll take 4 or 5 weeks off....sorry, not trying to make you jealous ;o)
We have a long weekend coming up, for the Queen's birthday believe it or not....I can't get over that they have it as a public holiday here and not back in the UK....very strange, so I've got a lot of things planned, hopefully I'll be feeling 100% by then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

:-)