Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mum took the day off today, so we spent the whole day unpacking my stuff and getting all the boxes in the attic. She had a bit of a panic when I arrived and she saw all the boxes!! It was quite a big job, but most of it’s done now so I can carry on with all my travel arrangements.
I got my Australian visa approved last week, I applied for it on Wednesday and I had an answer the next day…didn’t expect it to be that quick and I didn’t even have to prove my financial status…probably a good job! I’m actually having a panic at the moment as I haven’t yet sorted out my visa for India, it’s supposed to take at least 15 days by post, or another option is to travel up to London to get it done (which I don’t really fancy), but as I want to leave the UK in 3-4 weeks it may be the best way….don’t want to be losing my passport in the post at this stage!!
I can’t believe how much stuff I still have to sort out…even though I haven’t worked for the last 3 weeks, I haven’t really relaxed once. Also there are so many people I want to catch up with at home before I go…there’s just not enough hours in the day!!

No comments: