Monday, April 24, 2006

You may have noticed I've been a bit neglective of my blog lately, I think it's cos I've not been working and I'm just getting a bit fed up with it....and not much to tell really. I know you're probably all feeling really sorry for me cos I haven't been working for nearly 6 weeks (!!!) but it does really get to you after a while, and especially cos I can't actually afford to go out anywhere while I'm off. Mostly my days consist of checking my emails and maybe taking a walk, reading and of course, watching some TV (I'm addicted to the Lifestyle channel!!)...exciting stuff!
But the weekends are a bit better. I met up with Sue last week, as always, it was great to catch up with her, I ended up drinking one to many wines though, and the next day I wasn't feeling the best! Saturday Jason and I went down to the beach for a sit in the sun...it's still really nice here, but the wind is a bit chilly now, as long as you're sheltered you're alright though. On Saturday night, Rachel invited us all around for a bbq. I had a really nice night, I much preferred doing that to another night out in Coogee, we had some really nice food and wine and a really good laugh.
Sunday Jason and I took a walk to pick up his car, then we met our friend Sean for lunch. After that I sent Jason to the cinema and I settled in for a bumper night of the Biggest Loser, and Big Brother (yes, it's back again!!) so that was my fun night ;o)

No comments: