Monday, October 15, 2007

Another weekend, another update!
I played netball for our works team on Friday, I was just filling in as they didn't have all their regular players. I did enjoy it, but our team are so competitive, it really makes you feel under pressure, I prefer to just have fun while playing! Anyway, we won 10-9 (which was a bit close for comfort for my team) but I got voted the player of the match by the opposition! I thought that was very amusing, funniest think I'd heard in ages! But I'm very pleased and have no qualms about telling everyone! The next day I was so sore, especially as we'd been doing lots of sprints the night before, I was aching all over. Luckily I had a facial booked in in the afternoon, so I had 45 mins of total relaxation which definitely helped.
Saturday night, Jason and I just popped down into Coogee and met a couple of friends. We only stayed a couple of hours as we had another run early Sunday morning.
The run was ok, I must admit I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous ones, there was a 4km run and a 8km run, and the 8k'ers had to run the route twice...I prefer to not know what is coming up, so the 2nd lap was hardest. Plus Maroubra is a little bit hilly, so that made it tougher. It's funny, it was 1km less than the run I did the other week, but I found it so much harder. So yesterday, Jason and I were quite exhausted, we did manage to go down to Coogee though for well deserved ice-cream!
I'm a bit jealous today, Jason had the day off. I just called him and he's been swimming in the pool! Luckily, my boss said that I could take a day off as I had so much on, so I think I'll take off next Monday...I do really need it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about your blog???? Get it updated!! planty01