Thursday, May 10, 2007

Everything has been happening this last week. Our travel for the wedding is now confirmed, I put the deposit down on Tuesday...exciting! We have to pay for our flights in the next week too. Also, I've found my wedding dress ;o) I went back to the shop where the 2 I liked were from and I saw another one, so I tried it on and both Sue and I knew it was 'the one'. I'm so relieved as I was beginning to think that I wouldn't get that feeling of buying the perfect dress, I even tried on one of the other ones I liked before, but I tell you it looked noway near as nice,how lucky that I saw this one. So I put my deposit on that too (that's how much I loved it!) The reason I was worried about finding something was that they take 6 months to make the dresses, so I had to get it sorted pretty quick, so that's another thing I don't have to worry about...well, it's to the wedding dress diet now!! We also had a look at bridesmaids dresses for Sue, but it was only a quick look as I'd already spent most of the afternoon posing in the mirrors in my dress!Saturday night Jason took me out to dinner as a thank you for getting all the travel arrangements sorted, which was sweet, we went to the Italian up the road. Sunday we went to see Spiderman, really enjoyed it, great special effects. This week I haven't had a chance to speak to anyone, I've been really busy studying up on my college notes, we had an assessment last night, have been very nervous about it as the mock one we did last week didn't go too well. I wasn't prepared for it at all, plus I'd had my flu vaccination and I think my head was a bit spaced out! Anyway, it wasn't as bad as I thought, I think I did ok, I'm trying to be positive! I must say, I've forgotten what it's like to write, my hand was really aching after the test! We have now got a two week break between terms, but I have signed up for the Communications course on one of those weeks, I've had to take a week off work to do it, but I need to as part of my course, bit of a waste of holiday, but never mind, the course is supposed to be really good.
So now I can relax a bit over the next week which is good. Well apart from going to wedding invitation shops at the weekend...it never ends!!

No comments: