Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Rainbow Beach - Day 22
I arrived at Rainbow beach this morning, it was a real struggle getting out of bed at 6am, but I did have a really good sleep...god knows I needed it!
It's really lovely here, I've just spent the afternoon chilling and sleeping on the beach, it's great, just what I needed. I've even decided to stay an extra night, so I'll be able to get a lie in tomorrow, yaay! I've got to work on my tan now, I'm not sure how hot it's going to be the further south I get, so I'm going to make the most of it. The hostel is really nice, and the people very friendly...there isn't much to do here, just the beach really, I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit.
and for something completely different, I was looking at the internet yesterday and I've seen that they've brought the UK Big Brother 2004 winner Nadia (the transexual) over to the Australian Big Brother house as an intruder for the finale, I'm dying to see it again, I can't believe I've missed the last 3 weeks of it (I know that sounds really sad doesn't it!)

No comments: