Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Lazy days at Rainbow Beach
I managed to get a lie in today, well till 8am, but that's as good as it gets at the moment....I feel better for it anyway. I spent another lazy day at the beach, that's about it really. I'm off to Noosa tomorrow for a couple of days.
I've just realised it's been 6 months today since I left the UK, that's half my holiday gone already :-(
I've just managed to get some photos online, so here they are......
Whale watching at Hervey Bay
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
75 mile beach at Fraser Island
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunrise at the Maheno shipwreck on Fraser Island
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Driving on the beach
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lake McKenzie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures, really incredible.
Cant wait to see them all.

Helen said...

Hi Vikki,

This is Helen from Hervey Bay, jsut wanted to say great photos, mate! Hope that you enjoy the rest of your time in Oz.