Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not too much to report this week. We had a pretty quiet weekend after all, which was nice. We were supposed to do a couple of things, but they never came to light. We've pretty much spent all weekend watching dvd's....but that's ok as the weather hasn't been very good. We were hoping our new settee would arrive this weekend, but we've been told it's not in the country yet, so could be as much as 2 weeks away.
I bought myself an Ipod shuffle for my running. I did buy the super duper Ipod classic a few months ago, but it's far too big to have on my arm while I run, it bounces up all over the place..plus I have at least 1,000 songs on it, and I can never find anything I want to listen to....too much choice! So the shuffle is perfect, I've just put my favourite 200 songs on there which will do fine.
It's going to be a nice short week this week, we've got Anzac day on Friday, which means a day off. I persuaded Andy and Nicola to stay around for it so we can go to an RSL and play 2 up, which is the tradition for this day. It's really good fun. The club we are going to also has a tribute ACDC band on in the evening so that will be a laugh.
Actually, I've remembered, we did do something yesterday, we went to the cinema to see Horton hears a Who...I had free tickets and there wasn't much on...but it was a great film, Dr Seuss, very sweet.
That's about it for now...!

No comments: