Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Haven't really had much chance to write...again! I can't even remember what I've done over the last week, so I'll start off with little Hugo. I finally mananged to see him over the webcam last week, it took me and Chris all night last Sunday to try and get connected, so in the end we postponed it to the next day and it was worth the wait. We had about 30 mins on the camera and Hugo was so well-behaved, I was really impressed, he didn't cry once...Chris had just fed him so he had the cutest hiccups. Sorry for being boring, but he really is the most adorable baby, it's so sad that I can't be closer to him...he's just so cute and tiny, it's making me very broody looking at him I tell you! Chris is so happy, it was really lovely seeing them together.
I'm in the process of trying to upload some more pics..but I'm having trouble, so I'll try again in the week.

No comments: