Saturday, February 17, 2007

hi all, sorry I haven't been updating my blog...our laptop caught a virus and died last weekend :-( not good at all. I'm worried as I have quite a few docs on there, especially photos and wedding stuff. We're going to try and get it fixed this weekend hopefully. So I'm just at the internet cafe now (didn't miss coming here!)
My bike is finally fixed, Jason has just gone to pick it up....6 weeks later!
Been a busy few weeks as usual, I can't even remember what we did last weekend! I started a college course on Wednesday (unfortunately we had to miss celebrating Valentines day) I'm doing a Counselling course one day a week. It's something I've been thinking of for some time, and it was a hard decision to make, as I'm supposed to be saving for our wedding, and it's not cheap, plus I'll probably only be able to do a year of the 2 year course as our visas run out next May. But in the end I thought what the hell, just give it a go, I may not even enjoy it. There are 15 of us in the class, and it's a very diverse group...I think I'm actually one of the youngest, which makes a change! There are a few men, but mostly older women. Everyone seems very nice, which is good, but I am really dreading doing the role plays etc, the course involves a lot of practical stuff, so maybe it will make me face my demons and get over my fear of talking in front of lots of people..scary!!
Last night we had a few drinks at the Social club at work, it was good fun, I really like the people I work with, it's nice to have made some more friends here. Then Jason and I had our belated Valentines day meal.
Just spoke to Mum, she's over here next Saturday, I can't believe how quickly that's come around. I'm really looking forward to seeing her, it'll be really nice to have her here. I've only got one week off work unfortunately, but there is plenty of stuff here for her to do, so I'm sure she'll love it.
Anyway, better run, I'm having my haircut in a minute and my credit is just about to run out!!
Until next time!

No comments: