Monday, September 18, 2006

The weather here was beautiful over the weekend, considering last weekend was wet, cold and windy, it goes from one extreme to the other!
Didn't do so much, on Friday night we went around to Rach and Stu's as they had just got back from their 3 week trip to UK, we had a few drinks there. Then Saturday day we spent a fortune on getting my pictures developed and photo frames to put them in. I spent the afternoon putting them up around the house, and I must say, I'm so pleased with them. There are a lot of landscape pictures from my trip, lots of sunsets and beaches....they really look quite professional, I can't stop looking at them I'm that pleased!!
In the evening we just watched a dvd (it was the 3rd Saturday night we've stayed in!!). Sunday we went to Newtown, there was an Earth festival on which involved lots of djs and loads of hippies on drugs! It wasn't my thing really, but it was nice to catch up with our friends. I didn't stay that late, I got home about 6pm and watched Australian Idol, I've never really got into it before, but it's easy to get hooked.
That's about it really, back to work today and busy as ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vikki,

greetings from sunny Bratislava.
It has been lovely and sunny here too considering that the autumn should start. It is very enjoyable with sun and we hope it will stay like this for at least few more days :-)
Take care.

Martina xxx