Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I finally got offered a job yesterday! It's a 12 month contract, but it's great as I get all the perks of a permanent job (holidays, sick pay etc). It was all a bit last minute, I was supposed to finish at Sydney Water on Friday, but they desperately needed someoneto start tomorrow as the girl is leaving for her maternity leave. I felt a bit bad leaving early, but I have to do it and they understood...so I start my new job tomorrow. I'll be a PA for one of the heads of department at a company called Clearview (financial services). I'm a bit nervous, but that's normal and I'm so used to starting new jobs. So it seems finally everything is coming together at long last!
Some more good news, my Mum has booked her flight over in Feb next year ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done.. congrats! A good week all in all. Grrrreat!

Planty said...

Well done.. congrats! A good week all in all. Grrrreat!