Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's turning cooler here now, winter is definitely on it's way (thank goodness!!) it's still pretty mild, but I'm sure it won't be long now.
I'm getting really excited about our holiday, we're leaving in 2.5 weeks ;o) I can't wait to go back and see everyone, and it's a real bonus that I'm able to go to Munich too.
Apart from that, not too much going on. Jason and I went out on Friday with Linn and Martin for a friends birthday, we went to a bar I'd never been to before, it was good fun, they were playing loads of 80's music which I'm sorry to say I really love! Saturday, I got the ferry over to Manly to visit Sue. We bought lots of food and dips and had a girls night in. We had all good intentions of watching a dvd, but as always, we talked all the way through it, so we had no idea what was going on in the film....so we had to watch it again the next day (we managed to shut up for it!) and I'm glad we did watch it again as it was really good. After we'd watched that we walked down to Manly beach and had an ice cream and sat watching the world go by. When the sun started to go down, we went to a bar for a couple of drinks before I went home. It was great fun to see her again.

1 comment:

Planty said...

wow, its coming around quick... havent seen you for over a year...! Looking forward to it.. it will be great fun!