Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So, what have I been up to?....I'm getting a bit lazy about updating my blog lately, I guess things don't seem as interesting now after all I've done over the past couple of months!
Most importantly, I don't have to look for a place to stay anymore, I've been invited to continue living where I am in Coogee, so I'm really relieved about that and I'm feeling a lot more settled.
The weekend was pretty quiet again, we went down to the Coogee Bay hotel on Saturday night, well, that was actually quite a late night, then Sunday, we went back down there again (it seems to be my new local) and met some friends for a couple of drinks, then went to see Wallace and Grommit at the cinema.
Feeling a bit sick again this week, I can't believe how many sore throats I've had since I've been here...it must be the air-con spreading all those germs around!
Work is going ok, I'm struggling a bit to get my work-head on, it is hard after 2 months off....but I'm getting there!

1 comment:

jane said...

vikki,

glad to see you are back, but sorry to see spammers making comments. when you post next, go to settings and click on comments and turn on word verification. it will ask "Show word verification for comments" - answer yes. this should help. i have been getting spammed too and it is so annoying.

love jane